Saturday, November 29, 2014

What is a Blog?

Well I have no idea what it is to blog. I've heard people talk about reading blogs and commenting on other peoples random ideas. I guess I believe that blogging is a little futuristic but, I guess I can see the value in it. I personally think people blog to make their thoughts heard, almost like a form of self-actualization. I have turned to writing in the past as a form of therapy, to organize my thoughts. I have found that by reading what I had written, the answers I was searching for became apparent in how I wrote. I can't say that blogging is going to become a "thing" for me. I don't really know where to read other's blogs. I feel like technology is moving so fast and before we know it, it will pass all of us. I don't really see to the extreme that the Matrix presents but, I do believe that the term privacy might as well be obsolete because there is really no such thing anymore. And I'm not sure that people are really as offended by that as much as they should be. I mean even the idea of blogging in itself says that privacy isn't a factor, otherwise you would gather you thoughts in a journal with a key and hide it under your bed like we did as kids rather jot all your personal stories online where anyone can read.

No comments:

Post a Comment